To install Order Navigation, follow these steps:
- Download & unzip the file and place the
ordernavigationdirectory into your
- Install plugin in the Craft Control Panel under Settings > Plugins
- The plugin folder should be named
ordernavigationfor Craft to see it.
Order Navigation works on Craft 2.4.x and Craft 2.5.x.
Order Navigation Overview #
Order Navigation for Craft Commerce adds shortcuts to the next and previous order (sorted by order date), when looking at the order details screen.
In addition, you can jump quickly back and forth with the keyboard, with ALT + Left/Right arrow.
By default, the plugin will navigate through orders within the same status.
If you want to navigate through all orders, you can make a copy of config.php in craft/config called ordernavigation.php and set
allOrders to true.
<?php return [ // Navigate through all orders 'allOrders' => true, ];
- Fixed: Fixed error when accessing non-completed orders
- Added: Add config option for navigation through all orders
- Fixed: Fixed sort for order date
- Fixed: Fixed sort order
- Added: Initial release
Currently available for Craft consulting and custom plugin developmentContact me