To install Commerce Export Invoices, follow these steps:
- Download & unzip the file and place the
commerceexportinvoicesdirectory into your
- Install plugin in the Craft Control Panel under Settings > Plugins
- The plugin folder should be named
commerceexportinvoicesfor Craft to see it.
Commerce Export Invoices works on Craft 2.4.x and above.
Using Commerce Export Invoices #
After you install it, the option
Expert invoices will be available under the element actions menu when you select 1 or more order in the Commerce orders list.
Frequently asked questions
- How many sites does 1 license cover?
It's pretty simple: 1 license covers 1 site / Craft installation.
- When trying to export, i'm getting the error "Page Not Found - Template does not exist."
The control panel will return that error if the Order PDF Template setting isn’t set in Commerce, or if the template doesn’t exist.
- Improved: Prevent duplicates in the merged PDF if PDF filename setting is non-unique
- Fixed: Fixed open_basedir restriction by setting tmp dir to within Craft folder
- Fixed: Fixed dompdf parsing issue when running on PHP 7.1
- Added: Initial release
Currently available for Craft consulting and custom plugin developmentContact me