To install Uptime Robot, follow these steps:
- Download & unzip the file and place the
uptimerobotdirectory into your
- -OR- do a
git clone https://github.com/sjelfull/uptimerobot.gitdirectly into your
craft/pluginsfolder. You can then update it with
- -OR- install with Composer via
composer require sjelfull/uptimerobot
- Install plugin in the Craft Control Panel under Settings > Plugins
- The plugin folder should be named
uptimerobotfor Craft to see it. GitHub recently started appending
-master(the branch name) to the name of the folder for zip file downloads.
Uptime Robot works on Craft 2.4.x and Craft 2.5.x.
Uptime Robot Overview #
Makes a widget available that shows average uptime and event log.
Configuring Uptime Robot #
Follow the instructions in the settings screen
Using Uptime Robot #
The widget will cache the results for 5 minutes.
- Fixed: Removed the CP trigger part of the uptime check URL
- Added: Initial release
Currently available for Craft consulting and custom plugin developmentContact me