To install Restrict, follow these steps:
- Download & unzip the file and place the
restrictdirectory into your
- Install plugin in the Craft Control Panel under Settings > Plugins
- The plugin folder should be named
restrictfor Craft to see it.
Restrict works on Craft 2.4.x and Craft 2.5.x.
<?php return [ 'enabled' => true, // Add any IPs you want to be able to access the CP 'ipWhitelist' => [ '::1', '127.0.0.1' ], // Logged in admins can bypass the whitelist 'allowAdmins' => true, // By default, the plugin will throw a exception if the IP isn't in the whitelist // If you want to redirect to an url instead, set it here 'redirectUrl' => null, // Or you want to render a template, set it here 'template' => null ];
- Copy the sample config file
restrict.phpinto Craft's config folder, by default
- Add the IPs you want to allow access to the CP, and change the other settings as you see fit.
- Added: Initial release
Currently available for Craft consulting and custom plugin developmentContact me