After clearing your cache, fire off a request to yoururl.com/actions/cacheWarmer/fire?key=yourkey.
The plugin uses Guzzle to fire off a batch of x requests to the urls of entries fetched from sections specified in the plugin settings.
Future plans #
- Add locale support (currently hardcoded to en)
- Incorporate Cache Clear (need to check with Jason first)
- Support cache warming of single entries when they are updated
- Support cache warming of specific cache key (You need to supply which url to call after clearing, though)
- Support Commerce products
- Make clearing more performant and robust
- Added: Initial release
Currently available for Craft consulting and custom plugin developmentContact me